• Don’t drink your calories (fruit juice, vegetable juice, milk) • Whole eggs over egg whites. Eggs are the perfect food. • Limit carbs in the a.m.
• Agave, honey, etc are no-nos. They still contain simple carbs. Opt for stevia.
• Maintain your lean muscle by eating at least 30 grams of protein at every meal.
• Food quality over quantity.
• Eat higher protein/lower carb to combat stress
• Take responsibility for your health and fitness – be accountable
• Think like a lean, healthy person
• Whey protein is the best replacement protein powder
• Post workout is the BEST time for higher glycemic carbs
• 50-100 SIMPLE carbs per day is plenty when wanting to lose fat
• Consume a small, low glycemic meal 1-2 hours before working out (if you can…but avoid high carbs at all costs before working out)
• 1.6g/kg of body weight is a good go by for protein consumption
• Strength train and high intensity interval train over steady state cardio.
About Ti Fit
Ti Fit takes a unique approach to health, strength and fitness After over 15 years of experience as a trainer and now master trainer, the creator, Melissa Shore, has created a vault of workout, wellness and health information. There is an abundance of so called fitness hacks and tricks out there. Learning from personal experience, Ti Fit takes the best of the best and brings it to you so you don't waste your time on gimmicks, pitfalls and misinformation. Whether you're looking for a great workout, personal programming, how to detox, how to fast, how to not overtrain, how to fix your messed up hormones (naturally), Ti Fit is the place to get it.